Thursday, May 21, 2009

2apple paintings


2apple paintings
Originally uploaded by nicoleillustration
These are two paintings that I did for my mom several years ago. They are a good example of a commissioned piece. I painted them from a still life that I set up (not a photograph). She let me borrow them only for a few days, but I'm really glad I finally got pictures of them.

I have so much to work on this weekend. I'm finishing a painting for my friend Eric, do a flyer for a party, and potentially an original painting that I would like to use for my 500 postcards that I won from my friend Candace's blog. http://www.pinwheelillustrationdesign.com/ (this is her website). The great news is that In exchange for my artwork, I have obtained 75% off of a custom website, and a custom teeth whitening tray. Networking and trading is so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment